Ontario Respiratory Pathogen Bulletin
Welcome to the enhanced Ontario Respiratory Pathogen Bulletin page.
Check out the new interactive features by selecting the Highlights, Graphs, and Map tabs below.
PHO monitors and analyzes the spread and intensity of respiratory pathogen activity and influenza in Ontario to support local, provincial, federal and global surveillance efforts.
The Ontario Respiratory Pathogen Bulletin (ORPB) is a comprehensive, weekly summary of provincial respiratory pathogen activity. Including information on the onset, duration, conclusion, geographic patterns, severity and progression of seasonal influenza activity.
Information for Health Care Providers
Healthcare worker influenza immunization coverage rate data for the 2018-2019 season can be found in the Week 13 ORPB.
乐动体育代理招商Influenza antiviral medications are recommended for treatment of some individuals when influenza is circulating in your community (See map tab).
See our fact sheet for more information (November 2019乐动体育代理招商) on the use of antiviral medications for the treatment and prevention of influenza.
- Ontario Respiratory Pathogen Bulletin 2018-19: Surveillance Season (September 1, 2018 – August 31,2019)
- Ontario Respiratory Pathogen Bulletin 2017–18: Surveillance Season (September 1, 2017 – August 31, 2018)
- Ontario Respiratory Pathogen Bulletin 2016–17: Surveillance Season (September 1, 2016 – August 31, 2017)
- Ontario Respiratory Pathogen Bulletin 2015–16: Surveillance Season (September 1, 2015 – August 31, 2016)
- Ontario Respiratory Pathogen Bulletin 2014–15: Surveillance Season (September 1, 2014 – August 31, 2015)
Provincial Surveillance Reporting
For public health units conducting surveillance monitoring activities, please refer to the following surveillance submission information for the current season: